Monday, April 10, 2006

The Verdict

The Verdict

The mail came today with the verdict from the court case.

The complaint was against the house of Amin, and the realtor Rich Markel a ReMax representative and lawyer.

The judge made three judgements:

  1. Against Rich Markel, no award for the plaintiff…

  2. Against Girish Amin, award for plaintiff $1,896.00

  3. Against the wife of Girish Amin (Rashmika) award for plaintiff $1,896.00

While the judgment punishes the house of Amin for actions that are abusive to me and the property I gave in good faith, this award does nothing to create integrity to the business that is big and obfuscated by Rich Markel.

I still have to collect the judgment which I’m sure will prove just as difficult or even more difficult than appearing in that court room…

Victories are not victories until the trophy is in hand…

1 Comments:

At 7:46 PM, Blogger Gary said...

Wow,

Hey JoA and Hi...

Yep it looks good on the surface, I have that 30 day thing (Appeal period) to get through, and then to try and collect. I'm rather suspicious, I highly doubt that I will succeed, but it won't be for the lack of trying.
I've been warned that this family might decide to return to India if I prevail.

I would have to attach a lein on their property before that property is sold, assuming that they would sell the property.

I also wonder how their relationship with that realtor is?

Something tells me that they are going to be in conflict.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home