Tuesday, February 14, 2006

My Day Yesterday 2-13

My Day Yesterday 2-13

I didn’t have to work because of the snow from Saturday into Sunday, so when the children had a delayed start, I would be able to take them to school, as I spent the weekend with my wife and children, we didn’t do a whole lot this past weekend on Sunday I shoveled out my wife’s property and I spent a lot of time just being…

After dropping of my daughter, I headed over to my house where I shoveled off the walk leading up to the house and a parking space out on the street. I wanted to take my son to school and we ended up walking him to school. I needed to shovel out back, and clear out by the garage. I had Emily (the golden retriever with me). I gave the dog water, took care of some business, where I had to run to the store and the post office. I had a nice lunch and returned to file my complaint against my landlord and the realtor.


(image placeholder)



Tenant Gary Landis vs.The Landlord Girish Amin in a Landlord Tenant dispute:

I rented a house at 336 Edgewood Drive, Hatfield PA 19444

I was requested to provide surety of $1,000.00 for security of the property of Girish Amin and his wife. I was also requested to pay the last months rent at the time of signing the lease.

During class in Business Law, one of my assignments was to research Pennsylvania’s Landlord Tenant Laws. The surety that is given as security is to be placed into an escrow account and any money that would not be repaid to the tenant is required to be accounted for in writing.

I made improvements to the property at 336 Edgewood Drive Hatfield while living there and received no report of causing any damage to the property from which my security could not be returned to me. There was also a matter of one month’s overpayment of rent. These losses account for $1,900.00 and as I understand the improper handling of security could double the award of damage.

Involvement by the RE/MAX Realtor (Rich Markel) that confused the Landlord and misrepresented facts to me and my wife:

In trying to get my money back that I am owed. My landlord arranges a meeting with the selling agent Rich Markel at the RE/MAX office he works out of on December 12, 2004. At the meeting Rich Markel mentions that he feels Mr. Girish Amin doesn’t owe me anything. The sale of the house was to be on September 30, 2004 and because the property didn’t sell until after October sometime he feels that Mr. Girish Amin has the right to keep the money he owes me because the lease was broken by me before the sale of the house. The lease that was written for a year from April 1st, 2004 to March 31st, 2005 was broken prior to the sale of the house at the request of Rich Markel and Mr. Girish Amin. I was asked if I could leave the property at the end of August, due to a mid September settlement date. I had paid rent to the end of September, and I was completely out of the property and returned the keys by the 4th of September. I did not receive full access to all of the services that I paid for.

I was offered an apartment that would cost less than the rental of the house, this I refused because of another unexpected arrangement that would come my way.

In an attempt to bring attention to the wrong doing of Mr. Rich Markel, I contacted the people at RE/MAX and had several conversations with Mr. Scott Kelley the Harleysville franchise owner or manager. I have recorded two conversations that were left on my voice mail.
i. The first is a message by Rich Markel that indicates while feeling Mr. Girish Amin doesn’t owe me anything, he might be able to convince my former landlord to return half of the money that I am owed.
ii. The second is the last message received concerning this issue from Scott Kelley. Mr. Scott Kelley insists that Rich Markel had nothing to do with my obtaining my lease, and nothing to do with the lease, he advises me to obtain a lawyer and have my lawyer contact people from RE/MAX, that I should not contact them personally.


So naturally when I went to print the complaint out I would find that my printer was out of ink. Arrgghhh, now it is off to the store for $66.00 worth of ink cartridges. Come back install the cartridges and print off the document and head on down to District court to file my complaint with 5 min. to spare. Pick up my son from after school day care, talk to my wife and find out what she is doing. My wife will pick up some odds and ends and meet us here? Then I finished shoveling in front of the garage, and talked with my daughter who is fussing over her brother’s school bag. My son was working on the computer, and I called my wife she won’t be meeting us at the house she is still at the store and will meet me at the school for the teachers meet and greet. The meet and greet ended around 8:45 and it was home to find out that our dog was getting treated for a thyroid problem? Well hold the boat! She just suffered a seizure what is this about a thyroid problem, this is the very situation that my wife and I went the rounds about when she decided that she needed to see a thyroid doctor… Well hold the boat, I say again, what is lacking in the dog’s life? I think my wife and the dog both suffer from the lack of exercise and a mild form of depression or lack of attention. A lack of attention can very much cause depression.

So my wife and I get into a big argument over how I know what I know and how I can be so certain of what I know…

The moon is full and beautiful and my life just went full circle.

I go to sleep, she is upset and takes the children and the dog to her house, the children often times interrupted out private conversation and at one point my son interrupted and not knowing what we were talking about said dad why do you like making mom cry?

I certainly wasn’t trying to make my wife cry, she kept stating things that I wasn’t saying, she would say that she felt that I was implying things that I wasn’t saying, and these things that she heard in her own mind made her cry, I tried to explain, and being as exhausted as I was from the stress of all things that I was doing or that I am trying to do, I certainly wasn’t able to clear the air, in fact I am quite hurt by the implications and the way that things are done, again, things are done with out my input or thoughts on the matter.

One thing that I see that these pill pushers are overlooking is that the mind is in control of the body and they are not trying to access the mind to engage the mind to function better.

If the dog is walked on a more regular schedule would that improve the thyroid condition? If I could hear the dog request to do things as much as I see her nearly beg, and if I had more energy then I could do what the dog wants to do and I would be more attentive to the dog and others around me.

Unconditional love came up and that I use love as a reward and discipline system to connect with people. I believe that unconditional love always has conditions and indeed I use my gifts to the best of my abilities.

I am still not getting heard or maybe I am starting to be heard and yet I am not believed.
Tomorrow will have plenty of ups and downs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home