Saturday, January 14, 2006

Yesterday

Yesterday

I got a phone call from Texas the man wanted me to make a donation to the State Troopers, I tried to explain to the man that the State police failed me and violated my rights to present a witness for my defense against an false accusation.

He didn’t get it I had to get deliberate and direct in talking to him.

I lost so much to the system, money, social membership and marriage, don’t call me for donations. Until things get turned around and I receive the gifts that society has to offer, in terms of justice and honor for contracts that do not violate our constitutional rights.

One contract is the landlord tenant contract involving security and overpayment of services. These monies should be repaid if a legal contract exists indicating that surety was given for security purposes.

We do not have the right to call telling the truth a crime; we must be free to speak honestly.

We do not have the right to lie about events and facts. The only time you can legally lie is to protect yourself by denying your identity, in a corrupt situation or world. Our world is a corrupt world and we need to do some house cleaning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home