Monday, December 26, 2005

Well yesterday was Christmas

Well yesterday was Christmas, I did some work around the house, and spent some time on the message boards getting caught up on all that is going on in my life and the lives of others that I care very deeply about. I mentioned that with the past history of problems picking up the children from the mother’s house, that I wouldn’t be surprised that I would have problems even on this special day. The custody stipulation that we both agreed to stated that I could have the children from 12:00 in the afternoon till?  Well being that it was Christmas and I didn’t have to work today I thought that maybe we could spend a whole day together this day, their mother had the children all of Saturday and half of Christmas day. Wouldn’t it be fair that I should have the second half of Christmas day and Monday? Nope… She closed the door on any visitations from me during this next week with the one exception that I might spend some time with the children on Wednesday from when I get off of work until 8:00 P.M. So here we go, this is what happened.

In my generosity, I decided not to rush and push the issue; I was stressed knowing that this was going to be a confrontation. Suddenly the time was passing away, I called my wife’s cell phone and there was no answer, I left a brief message and called her house phone. To my surprise a woman that I know is nasty and mean, answers the phone. A visitor that used to be close to the two of us, my wife and me, answered my wife’s phone. She acts like she can’t here me on the other end of the line, she claims that there is static and tells the dog that the phone is for her. Then she hangs up. It was 12:13 P.M. when I made that first contact that day, I wasn’t rushing, I didn’t want to cause a big scene, I just wanted to spend some time with my children on Christmas day. I wanted to share with them that I love them and care about them. I arrived at my wife’s at 12:44 P.M. I called her house yet again and the woman that was still there this friend of my wife answered the phone again. This time she asked who was calling and explained that my wife was too busy to come to the phone. I waited about 7 minutes and my wife came outside, we talked for about an hour and ten minutes. That is where she laid down the law, that she was the primary care giver and she would not allow me to have more time with the children than necessary. She talked about all the wrongs that I ever committed and explained that she nearly didn’t leave our residence; she tried to tell me that it was a hard decision for her to make and once again she never acknowledged that she did any thing wrong. She requested a train platform that was up in the attic of the house that was ours when she left me. Instead of getting the children, I decided to do something for them. I decided to retrieve that platform, requested by their mother. I knew the platform wouldn’t fit in her car, my 4x4 would be able to carry it and two bicycles too.

I headed off back that drive, all the way back to in front of my house, there was some snow and ice on the road and the rain coming down made it impossible to move once I parked my vehicle, loaded my things I found that I was stuck for a time.  Finally getting back on my way, I arrived at my wife’s for another attempt at what would make my day. A chance to spend time with my children that is all I wanted for Christmas.

After another 45 min. wait, the children finally piled into my vehicle. We headed off, for what to do next? We could go see a movie, have some dinner, or get a chance to play chess. It was well after four P.M. when we started our day; and I returned them around nine, I really didn’t care about the drop off time.

This is typical, my life with my wife, and the challenges that I face, because of the race, the disgrace, that I suffered as a result of things done to me, that were fabricated, and never discovered. I had plenty of evidence to expose the lies that were designed to keep me and the truth fettered. I had no help from the system that would create such a debacle. The truth needs to be told, to be unfettered, that is the transparency that will make our society a true democracy. We can then work together as a great global community.

The next task is to put into court the petition to be heard about the theft of my security and last month’s rent.

Slowly moving, first to pay some bills and to try and try again. What can a person do, on his own?

Peace and Blessings,

Sincerely,

Gary

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home