Friday, October 21, 2005

What a day, tired and emotionally drained

Yesterday was an extra long day, and getting home from work late, I entered into a house that was a viper's nest.

The woman that deceived me has now taken to declaring her love for me once again. But this time she is learning to be honest, she told me she loved me and that she couldn't stand me. Is that like going to church to have your membership revoked and having someone sabatoge your motorcycle? Christian Love?

I let her know that if she was so inclined to put our lives in crisis because she didn't love me that she could leave. Our seperation is what she wants after all, she just didn't know how to tell me.

She wanted me to become her slave, she wanted me to accept to be less than equal to her in our marriage. I'm a man, I am different and equal. I seek to be a partner, not a slave.

She needs to order and demand of people, while I seek to teach and set people free.

She is free to leave, one day she might realize the kind of person that I really am, and for someone, may I be the person I see myself as. I take no prisoners, I want no captives. What I seek is people that wish to seek each other in Love and Partnership.

Masters control and manipulate, while people that are free must be free in order to give and receive.

Love transforms and knows no other way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home