Saturday, October 15, 2005

Two Thoughts today

I woke up with two thoughts, one about my marriage and one about the Science and Creation debate.

Currently I am listening to the History Channel and the show is on the Impeachment Proceedings of the former President William Jefferson Clinton.

A President is sworn to tell the truth, an oath to the people when he is elected into office.

That is the theme that I received back then and continue to hold as history that the first President George Washington held this ideal that a President should be an honest person for I told my mother that I cut down the Cherry tree.

Just switched over to C-Span, after reviewing a little of the history of Hitler, and C-Span has the Millions more Movement opening at the U.S. Capitol. Very powerful.

Prelude to the removal of Evil on Earth, the Lying President needs to step down and a man of Honor and respect needs to take his place.

Our Government ruled by the people for the people.

The Millions More Movement should be joined by PAClean Sweep and other activist programs for peace and social change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home