Thursday, October 13, 2005

My First Entry

What a day, a short day, I'm conflicted between writing and sleeping, I should take a nap, but I have things on my mind.

Although; I only worked a few hours today, I did get to listen to some very interesting shows starting with the songs and music on Sunny 104.5. They are rocking my world. Then there are the teachers and interviewers. Chuck Swindol, Nancy Leigh DeMoss, James Dobson, David Jeremiah, and Marty Moss-Coane. And staying informed by the information that these stations broadcast as news that is happening locally and around the world.

What is the tieing knot between all of the above speakers is the issue of abuse and violence. What blew me away was David Jeremiah talking about the whore of Babylon, and the relation to Rome the city that sits on seven hills. But as I look at religion today I see a comparison where the wicked ways of deciet have been permitted as though a greater good could result, but woe to the web that is woven on false information. Promoting the Christian values as they exist would be certain destruction of the freedom that any one of us would enjoy. Our rights and our laws would be divided, everyone would be guilty and not a single person would stand in righteousness. Thank GOD there are a few righteous people in this world. I pray that they will not swallow the wicked pills, but turn to the spirituality in Truth to hold dear values that are moral and ethical in times of change. We need to allow people the freedom to choose. We need to allow people the ability to take in the lessons that are available to each and every one of us. We need to be able to teach the appropriate response and how to become whole.

So many thoughts, it is time for a nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home