Saturday, October 15, 2005

Living with a spouse I can not look at.

Living with a spouse I can not look at

How did things get so bad, what is the negative force that drives deceit? Why do people try to attribute the evil they do; to some other evil that exists as the power of the almighty? To do harm to a marriage, to do harm to a spouse, by not including and communicating, the things that they needed to know.

So today she sells her valued possessions that could have been passed onto the children as a legacy of love. She has purchased as new for a high price she sells used for little or nothing of the value that some of her possessions are worth, some are old and have the value of age, handed down from her mother through her grandmother. But so ends that legacy. She just doesn’t see.

A vow was given to me, Ruth 1:16 and now it is well known that the counsel that my spouse would seek was not with me. She has allowed others to lead her away from a relationship including me in fellowship.

Be as it may, my daughters’ counselor called today, a woman that I don’t want to have the position of advice to my daughter because of her willingness to lie and deceive me. This is a case of fraud and manipulation, leading to the parent’s separation. This love is lost, due to the pushing of medication and not talking through the issues.

Say NO to Drugs and come to the table to discuss the issues that cause pain, driving people over the edge and away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home