Wednesday, December 28, 2005

12-28 Today was interesting

Today, an interesting day, my turn to have some time with the children, we went out for dinner, I was to have them until 8:00 PM but because they were slow getting out to the car, I was permitted to have them for an extended period of time. I called just after 5:00 and it took around 20 minutes to arrive at her rental house. My wife came out to talk to me and I noticed immediately that she looked different, prettier than usual, she had her hair cut and because of some paint that got in her hair while repainting some room, she decided to dye her hair. She wanted to go lighter, she would because I wanted her to go darker, she wouldn’t go darker because she said or thought that I was trying to make her into some fantasy woman or that I was comparing her to other women. As it worked out they temporarily dyed her hair darker, and it does look nice. But nothing will cover up the deceit and the inability to apologize or correct the wrong that is being committed. She still has many emotional issues, and they are affecting our children.  

In the drive way/parking lot there was a car that looks just like the car the detective drove. A four door Intrepid, it is almost the same color, I demonstrated for my wife before the children came out to the car, how close the detective drove that car to my person. For all my talking this was the first time that I could actually demonstrate just how reckless the detective drove his car. Four years later.

Finally the children came out; I waited until about 5:50 and now we were ready to leave. The car had left the parking lot and was just returning when we were leaving. I told the children that when we would come back I would show them the demonstration that I showed their mother. I think that the demonstration impressed my daughter; my wife was only concerned about a dog that might get offended; she was worried that I might get attacked while I was talking to her, (my wife). I found my wife’s concerns unwarranted and rude, the dog was way too far away, and I was only talking. My wife thinks that I talk to loud and that I am trying to cause a scene, as I try to explain things. She has very sensitive hearing, and I pointed out that what she is really saying is I am not allowed to have any human emotions, I’ve heard that kind of talk before.

I took the children to a restaurant and to a bowling alley; the bowling idea was nixed because it was league night. So we drove back to my wife’s house via the long way, and I dropped off the children at about 8:15 PM.

I did that demonstration for my children, my daughter actually listened and saw the demonstration and understood why it was so wrong for a man in the position of authority to be driving such a car that doesn’t look anything like a police car and to be derelict in not immediately identifying himself as a police officer, that he was in a position to help control the disturbance, even if his interpretation was wrong, he could have been less aggressive. I had no idea the detective was an officer of the court until much later at the scene of this incident. He was in an unmarked car dressed up in a suit. He looked like any other white collar worker in a rush to get home or go to a meeting.  

Getting the children back early should have made my wife happy, as she didn’t have her banquet due to an illness in a new born to a former tech. My wife’s boss is very involved in the health of this little one. So prayers go out to that family that the little heart would be healed.


I stopped in at a Radio Shack; I have some thoughts about something that I have intention to do. We will see in the future if I can do what I intend.

Then I wrote this post and now I am going to get ready for bed, I read in the obituaries today that a former co-worker that I used to work with over 20 years ago had passed away, he had to retire early due to cancer behind the eye, and this illness was the cause of his early death at age 65. My heart and prayers go out to this family also; I know that Leroy Fox is now in the presence of GOD.

Leroy was a great man, kind and caring, and a great worker. He was a helper and was very honest. He liked to play, but he knew when to perform his duties and always stayed focused.

GOD Bless ALL, ALL that Bless GOD,

Sincerely,

Gary



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home