Sunday, February 12, 2006

In the light of the Previous Post

In the light of the previous post, consider this is a post that I made on my thread in a Beliefnet Dialogue Group called Nurturing and Positive Thinking #12 the Thread “Movies” Post #6 2-9-06 At 7:18 PM. Is this Prophetic?

What other movies are good to see? I thank all of the people that are praying that things will get better, we have a snag in the process, she and I do not see eye to eye, and the doctors have given me a report that is quite distrubing.My 14 year old needs no parents, the psychologist, psychiatrist and administrator of the guidence center have declared by the new law enacted last year that parents are not required to be involved in the counseling of minors.More issues cropped up for the two of us, her mother and I, we have our hands full and it looks like I need to be involved in changing the laws, several laws are beyond common sense, as applied by the educated which aparentely have become dumbed down and lost interest in bringing people together. They are looking for guinea pigs to experiment on and I'm putting my foot down.Get ready for a great Earth shake...It is gonna be a big one, thank the educated for this one. Parental rights can not be and shall not be removed because a parent suffers an injustice, this whole thing is ridiculous, we need to fix what is broken in our society, we were warned and noboby is listening. I know my beliefnet friends are listening but there is little we can do to be heard with exception to our prayers being heard, the rest is out of our control, and we are left to be victims with out a voice.President Bush calls for peace what a laugh when he has no respect for the rest of the world he is looking for terrorists and then he doesn't see that he is creating terrorists here and abroad. Terrorism on the rise, and yet he denies.The cure is simple, justice and liberty for each and everyone to be free.The truth is an essential key, with out truth, there is a trap. Set yourself free and know the truth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home