Friday, February 10, 2006

What happened Wed and Thur February 9&10 2006

I was wondering what happened to our Hats Jo...

Wow, is all I can think of right now, may I share a little story that happened over the past two nights?

I'm prayin' for Clinton, and others, GOD be with you and strengthen you...

You have found strength and you will get through this, I see a great and bright aura around your words, I feel your sorrow and know your heart...

Let me share,

Two nights ago on Wednesday night, (my wife and I are getting back together, just so you know...) My daughter hatched a plan to get herself a new daddy and seperate her mother and I, she used the works of the dark arts, to manipulate the situation. Where did she learn to use the dark arts in such a way? (Idon't know if I can explain that or what the dark arts are, but that is the only description I can give to what has happened.) So I've been calling and leaving messages to the people involved with my daughter and the counseling that nearly broke our house up for good... They sent me this letter, and I read it after getting al ready to go to my wife's rental. I even packed the material to submit my next case into that blasted court room where all of my troubles began... 38-1-17 I know this district court and it's operator's I'm not pleased to have to go back and I've been dragging my feet trying to figure another way out of this filing in this court room. If I could change venue I would.

So I get this letter and I realize that it is telling me that the laws were changed last year, parental consent is no longer needed for young children between the ages of 14 and 17 to receive medical counseling and treatment as prescribed by doctors and counselors. The letter indicated that they didn't want me to contact them by phone any more. The law used to require the consent of one parent, and that is how I was excluded from my daughter’s therapy. I needed a lawyer just to be involved, and now the doctors tell me that it doesn't matter... so I told my daughter in no uncertain terms that I wasn't happy with being treated this way, as I knew what she had revealed to me and by this time also her mother. She is on a medication for Bi-polar and Epilepsy and she was diagnosed with depression. They switched her from Prozac to Lamictal...

I know that Lamictal is a very dangerous drug... It can cause seizures... So what is a seizure? Follow along...

Any way, I took the letter after confronting my daughter about her therapy and her motives.

I took the children to their mother's rental, I object to living in a house that we are not buying. And upon arriving I present my wife with the letter, she reads it and is confused, this is not the response that I am looking for, I told her I had heard her apologize for what had happened with my daughter and the counseling, and I didn't like that it was done or started behind my back. At the onset of the problem I gave my wife the cold shoulder, I wouldn't talk or eat or sleep. I didn't partake of normal family relations, I was waiting for an apology for what they had sneakily done and to see the problem fixed. I wanted to be included.

As it turns out I finally got my apology, the repair is yet to be made or completed and this letter is the catapult to put things into the light of where the real problem exists. I was ready to leave Wednesday night when suddenly I see a change in my wife's understanding, she asked a couple of questions and then the problem must have registered, she turned to my daughter and asked her to check her motives for what is happening here. My wife explained to me while talking to our daughter that it was at our daughters request that they leave our house and establish a rental on their own to start a new life. Through some questions that were asked about us going on a date the other night to see the movie Goodnight and Good luck... My daughter responded to her mother that she didn't want her mother to go on a date with me her father; she wanted her mother to go on a date with another man... Click! A moment of Ah-ha! And now this letter... Well our daughter was real upset that all fingers were pointing at her, I understand the burden of guilt and blame that she was experiencing, her whole world just came crashing down... She retreated to her room, and she wrote some very nasty things, things that she didn't learn at home... I was handed the notebook with these writings and I put it in a safe place. We have a counselor’s appointment on Sunday. I intend to have a few words with the counselor... First my wife can speak, then I will take my turn and then the whole family might be brought in, if after the two of us the counselor still wishes to be involved. I already know that the psychiatrist feels anxiety and wishes to be removed from my daughter’s therapy... Things are going to get interesting... What happened the next day? Keep reading...

The day went into night and the night went into morning, after I woke and did my morning routine, I went to work, our daughter skipped school because she wasn't feeling well from the night before.

I was late for work by a few minutes, my greatest failing in life is I am always late for a lot of things; work is one of them... Well on this particular Thursday they had me scheduled to come in later to begin with and being late again didn't sit well with anyone... I had to explain what was going on in my life especially the night before... What happens next?

I go through my day fairly routinely and head home, I didn't know that our daughter didn't attend school, I pick up our son and he informs me that Val didn't go to school.

So I do my thing on the internet, I spend a good deal of time on attempting to follow along and at one point I write the line about a great Earth shake...

It was getting late and after talking to my wife on the phone several times, and giving her the chance to talk with our daughter about the night before, I decide to put an end to my son's pestering and head on down to the wife's rental...

I stop on the way down at McDonalds and grab a bite to eat for the two of us, and after McDonalds we arrive at his mother's rental, I sneak in and head straight to the bed room, I don't want any confrontations with our daughter who I saw was in the living room, and I needed some sleep... I'm in bed, no big deal and not a lot of fan fare, which is just fine... We all know how stressed out we all are... I'm almost asleep when I hear a commotion in the living room. I rush into the living room to see what is going on and my wife is pushing the dog up on her belly as I notice that something is wrong with the dog, (Emily). My wife called me over to support the dog while she called a veterinarian one that she works with. I told Val to calm down as Mary also mentioned that she was possibly upsetting the dog by panicking. I held Emily's head and started massaging her neck right above her shoulder blades. I noted that she had a racing heart and while kneeling along side of her and massaging her neck I leaned near to her ear and whispered it's OK... Calm down... Calm down... And I continued to massage her neck this seemed to be working, she was quivering a bit and the quivering slowed and stopped, suddenly Emily started wagging her tail, this was a good sign and even better as my wife watched on and tried to describe to the vet what she was observing, she saw Emily move her head and lick my far knee as to say thank you... Emily got up circled around and laid back down in front of me; she laid on her back and wanted her belly rubbed. I obliged for a little while and then went back to bed...

Everything seemed fine, Mary went over to the office to do her duties that are included with the house rental, she gets to walk dogs in the evening...

While out walking the dogs Val decided to do something else and brought Emily in to me to watch as I thought I heard her ask me to watch my dog, as though to say that this was truly my dog...

I have to wonder what I have as a gift that Mary revived after a kiss that nearly killed her when we first reconciled our marriage and now that I brought the dog out from having a full blown seizure.

I hope that now after seeing what our daughter has seen she understands that I am a person that requires a little more respect than what I have been given.

Peace and Blessings to ALL

Sincerely,

Gary

2 Comments:

At 11:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Gary. my thoughts are with you. my confidence in you being able to bring your family through this difficult season is solid.
Peace and Blessings,
Maggie Rose

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger Gary said...

Thank you Maggie,

You are a jewel, and did you hear about the new face that Beliefnet will have?

You can read about it here.

New Beliefnet group

Thank you for being a friend, even in the midst of the chaos...

I do know how to look around the tree that is in front of me so I can see the edge of the forest and the sun light playing in the Meadow where we can frolic and run and relax just basking in the warmth, summer thoughts on a winters day, it is snowing up my way...

Peace and Blessings, glad to see you...

Sincerely,

Gary

 

Post a Comment

<< Home