Monday, May 08, 2006

The Certified Letter

The Certified Letter

With help from my help mate my wife, we were able to pick up the letter, this mysterious letter, and what would be in this letter? I anxiously waited wanting to know, do I have to fret, or will I know that this episode of my life is coming to a close? What would be revealed?

Indeed it was a check, for the amount that one of the participants owes me; I am on my way to getting returned what is my property, plus the penalty. Once this check is deposited and clears the bank then I can make good on my promise, and just in time to participate in this season of pledges to public broadcasting, and a promise that I made to one Radio talk show host. I am a man of my word, and I will keep my word, it is as good as my credit, and my name. Today I received the check; tomorrow I will make the deposit, and then the completion of the pledge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home