Thursday, May 25, 2006

Monday 5-22-06

Monday, 5-22-06
I get banned from AT&T Worldnet Religion and Spirituality board for using the name of a member that published his name under his identity and was rude and insulting to me, his words were libel and I felt emotionally abused by this man. When he posted aggressive replies to my post I would refute his point of view or perceptions and I worked very hard not to give the same level of anger or abuse that this poster gave to me, so that I would not violate the Rules of Conduct (ROC) Unfortunately, the CP Host felt I was the person creating the problem and this is what she wrote.

Subject: Please do not post in the AT&T community

Gary,
 
I've asked you several times to refrain from participating on the AT&T Message boards. You are using real names, which is unacceptable. Your presence in the community is upsetting to others. Please honor our request that you do not participate on the boards.
 
Sincerely,CP Host BernadetteAT&T Worldnet Community Port Managercommunities@att.net

I sent this in an email to one of my friends there at that message board (Taox3) I said goodbye to you my trusted friends, Taox3, Mars, and Eretz. Every season must come to an end. Our season here, is through, you know where to find me if you wish to contact me.

At least this time they changed my password and blocked my ability to post in the community they sent me a nice letter explaining my violation or reason for their actions.
Of course I don’t agree with their double standards allowing bullies to create an atmosphere of abuse and banishing the victims of the abuse while allowing the abuse to continue to post where others will surely get abused also. I’m not the first victim of this person and I know I won’t be the last.

One of the odd things is that other people post their real names and use their names to direct the intended message to the desired person to be talked to. Again, it only proves the double standard of a liberal website that wants people to be tolerant of their beliefs and is not tolerant to the beliefs of others.

On Tuesday 5-23-06
I spent the evening with my family as a personal time for us.

On Wednesday 5-24 06
I started the day by contacting my daughter’s school district the man in charge of Pupil Services. I wasn’t happy with the way my daughters problem is being handled, my daughter struggles with issues that I am very familiar with and understand very well.

He never called back.

Then I called my friend Taox3 to personally tell him of my predicament with AT&T Worldnet, I also called my friend Sean.

Thursday 5-25-06
Issues and struggles and stresses with the home front… Perceptions between mother and daughter and miscommunication, high stress caused by the issues at my daughters school, the problem is at a full boil, and handled properly could have been quelled, unfortunately, you can only imagine, knowing what I know and not able to be heard or understood. No respect is the key in all of what I see. I feel like Rodney Dangerfield. I’m so glad we have a golden retriever; at least I don’t need to tie a T-bone steak around my neck to get the dog to play with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home